2008年8月25日 星期一

Heavenly Days~ Chapter Three



“We will have another elementary schoolmate’s party when you get back!” These words were in my mind for a year, it was said by my elementary classmates…and I waited and waited for a long, long year…

I was so looking forward to meet my elementary schoolmates since we’ve gone to different schools and went on our lives. Of course I’ve been keeping in touch with most of them, with internet or met few of them separately. Although we were just elementary schoolmates, we do have close relationships, especially after the past away of my friend JiaSheng.

July 2, one of my closest friends ShaoTin and I met at “NET” (a clothes shop near my house) first before going to the party. It took me a while to recognize him since he grew taller and looked more mature. We took a taxi to where we should be meeting with the others, and on the ride we chatted. I was really impressed with what he has been doing, and his growth through these years; moreover, I could strongly feel the dreams and goals that he has from his words. I was really glad to hear him working hard on what he is interested and his plans for his next steps. ShaoTin is studying in a school of restaurateurs studies. This summer he went to Taipei Hyatt Hotel to be an internship of the restaurant, and he has participate in lots of restaurant- studies related events; which would greatly help him with his future. As a friend I felt really happy that ShaoTin organize himself so well, and I also felt inspired to see that he tried so hard to achieve his goals. These stories of ShaoTin incite me to think more about my future and suggest that I should work harder on my studies :)

Soon as ShaoTin and I arrived there more a more classmates appeared from all directions. Everyone grew, some more mature, some taller, some dressed differently, and of course there were some that I couldn’t even recognize! Everything we had before like our friendship and memories came back, every one came together quickly, talking, chatting, singing, laughing, remembering classic quotes and special events… these happened just like that! It was fun and unforgettable :) We had lunch together, played games, talked about what we each have done these years! Although we were planning the party to end like around three or four PM, we couldn’t stop and stayed till nine or ten at night :P As a result we all agreed that ZongJun and YunWen changed the most (appearance-wise); and we have lots of smart people in our class! Every bud has been starting to bloom to beautiful flowers! Hopefully, I would be one as well :)

Two of my best friends didn’t attend the first party due to school reasons, which was really sad! Any way, to make it up (for me mostly) we met separately :) Grace and Tiffany both studies in awesome Taiwanese girls high schools! I am so proud of them :D Grace and I met first and took the bus to Tiffany’s school, since she was having volleyball practice there. Grace is still so gentle and elegant like before, nothing much appearance- wise has changed for her. To visit Tiffany’s school have always been one of my dreams~ and course it was on bucket list! “Taipei First Girls High School” is the best girls’ high school in Taipei obviously, and it was my first choice of high school when I was back in Taiwan. Grace and I walked into the school and saw the trees and students in the school, I fell so in love with it! There were people dancing, playing sports, and it was really pretty and clean. After visiting a bit, and asked a few people, we soon found Tiffany. As expected, she is still so thin! With the new hair style she looks prettier :) Tiffany needed some more time before she could hang out with us, so Grace and I went to Taipei train station and shopped the book stores over there. There weren’t much friends who I could spent the whole day at book stores, but Grace was the exceptional one :) She loves books, and I enjoyed them as well, therefore two book lovers went around the book stores and suggest books to each other :D I can always learn a lot from Grace and Tiffany! They are so smart and the things they talk about help me to get to know the student lives in public Taiwanese school, which I miss a lot. We went to have some food and chatted about our lives, schools, and dreams. They got to know more about mine in ISB, Beijing; and I got to know more about Taiwanese schools, and life in Taipei. It was great to hear them, and especially the news that Grace is coming to Beijing!! I look forward to that~ and wish both girls the best! In order to have such good friends, I believe I must have done something really kind last life :P

Special thanks to all my classmates! Thanks for making time to meet me and share lots of great information with me~ I love you all and wish you all the best! GanBaDae~

謝謝思遠&正軒 籌劃這字的同學會 :) 因為有你 讓六四的相聚成為事實而非夢想  謝謝你們 :)

謝謝舒晴 寫卡片給我  真的很感動:)我也愛你 你才是為國爭光呢 :P 我會盡力的! 一起努力吧~!


~End of Chapter Three~

1 則留言:

晏如 提到...

hi Moly~
真是抱歉我沒有去今年暑假的同學會(大家都變得好多!)不過很高興能夠跟妳一起出去晃晃XD 有空再回來台灣喔~~